Neurotech Investing and Partnering Conference 2017
Entering its fourth year, the International Neurotech Investing and Partnering Conference is the premier forum for the neurotechnology industry. Spanning pharmaceuticals, medical devices, software, and diagnostics for use in neuroscience, this global forum gathers investors, executives, entrepreneurs, and scientists to shape the future of their organizations and the field.
Organized by the Neurotechnology Industry Organization and Cambridge Innovation Institute, the fourth International conference will be held 3 - 4 October 2017 at the Wyss Center for Bio and Neuroengineering in Geneva, Switzerland.
This market-defining event features keynotes on the state of the neurotech industry worldwide, cutting edge company presentations, leading translational research projects, and panel discussions on a comprehensive selection of neurobiology topics.
You'll get a first-hand glimpse of what's in the pipeline
- Find out about new product licensing and partnering opportunities
- Learn what venture and strategic investors are looking for
- Discover emerging technologies and companies
- Hear about cutting edge translational research and funding opportunities
- Plan networking and schedule meetings ahead of time with other attendees